Translate

January 24, 2011

Everyday is a good day for Partypizza

How you been? hope you all are ok, fine, excellent, brilliant you know. JK.
life has been pretty boring and thanks to my constantly falling charger I couldn't upload or post anything, so yeah life not very interesting OH, except  by the fact the I dye my hair green, well is turquoise.. and i totally love it, Don't you love it too?
Anyway  I really want to start taking some German lessons but i'm really not sure coz' i want to save some money and maybe go to Coachella2011 agh. "what a girl to do?"
"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil."
-James Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ for all that love your sending

instagram