Translate

March 9, 2013

All Gold

While I was sitting eating my cereal, I decided to make a post about what's my style lately, and since i don't have any cool clothes to show you I open my polyvore and make you another wishlist post. please enjoy.
Utterly obsess with the CUNT ADEEN snapback, Union Amber sunglasses form Hankjobenhavn.com, COMME des GARÇONS beanie, Balenciaga cutouts boots, Chanel suspenders and vintage bag, Black studded knuckles from oaknyc.com, Skirt form Prada and Dr. Martens Lex Shoes.

Abbey Dawn Studded wedges, Ray Ban clubmaster gold sunglasses, Black Flag T-shirt, American Apparel knee high socks, Givenchy Rottweiler bag, Vans TNT and Marc by Marc Jacobs.
TopShop stripe skirt, Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon shoes, YSL Cage shoes, Muscle tank by Opening Ceremony, Givenchy nose ring, and Michael Lo Sordo Sleeveless Shirt Dress.
If anyone need a kidney, I'll give you mine for all these babies~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ for all that love your sending

instagram