Translate

December 26, 2011

Tomorrow come someday

I know is really late to say this but, Merry Christmas. I'm really hoping that everyone got what they ask for and had this wonderful time, or at least they try.. tho' I don't believe in any of that, getting presents is always good.
Let me tell you that this past few weeks were really intense, I got my 8teen B-Day and now I'm legal and stuff, my hair is green (should be blue, but shit happens) and well Christmas.
Everything went well, but I can't stop playing "Forever young" by The great Dylan, over and over again in my head. Thinking  "Wow, eighteen bro." I guess is just me being silly.
So I didn't want a big party or anything, I just went threw the city putting fake sing about my missing alpaca Jimmy, just because sound funny, and it was.
 after that, the craving for veggie pizza lead my friends and I to this cute place near to my old school, oh my best pizza ever, and to close a nice dinner we totally play CLUE. lovely lovely time.
Christmas was all right, I make vegetarian lasagna and some Budweiser, got pretty presents that I'll be showing you later and that's about it.
 Good wishes for everyone, and again hope that you all had a merry merry Christmas.

"Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it.  Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it"
-Richard Lamm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ for all that love your sending

instagram