Translate

January 11, 2012

For your lovin' Imma die hard like Bruce Willis.

Today I'm making a post about my top 10 movies at the moment,,
just because i happen to not have anything else to talk about.
Lets star with..
10.-Ok, Ghost world (2001) is the typical movie that everyone loves and i'm agree with everyone, this movie is so perfectly adapted, I've never read the comic tho the movie really sticks with you.
 9.- Ferris Buller's day off  (1986) is my favorite movie of the 80's, the greatest movie of Mr. John Hughes, as I see it, Home alone is lovable too but this movie is so hardcore good quality and non stop laughter.
8.- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), I'm not necessarily one of those persons that cry with almost everything but, honestly I cry my brain off with this movie, and I love to do it over an over, is a perfect combination of sadness, reality and cuteness , I want to see more from Michel Gondry "The science of sleep" for example is on my bitchyoumustwatchthis list.
7.- Une femme est une femme (1961), This movie is the perfect example of french movies, weird, perfect and funny. I'm a big fan of Anna Karina, the women is stunning and she's such a good actress. 
6.-Nick and Norah's Infinitive Playlist (2008), I love Michael Cera, I love Kat Dennings so, it was pretty obvious that this movie it was gonna make me go like this. I can't say no to this movie, NEVER.
5.- Fight Club (1999), Epic movie.. everything in that movie in quotable and SO true, it totally change your life, or at least your day. And also, Brat Pitt is in it, so... 
4.- Scott Pilgrim vs The World (2010), have no words, this movie speaks for it self.
3.- The Virgin Suicides (1999), since my favorite director is Mrs. Sofia Coppola and this one was the first movie I've seen from her, is one of my favorites, there's not a single thing wrong in this movie, great editing, great actors, and beautiful soundtrack. Is such an inspirational movie.
2.- Leon: The professional (1994), This movie is amazing, the perfection of the capture and the acting makes this movie one of my favorites, and I have to add that I like the gore in this one.
1.- Marie Antoinette (2006), and once more Sofia Coppola and her greatness, this movie is eyed candy, so delicious to look and for a  period film is just captivating, I once heard that this film was very slow and kinda boring, so I skip it a lot, PLEASE never do this, is a very good film that show us another side of the controversial queen but with a very nice twist.
That was all, hope you like it, cause I love every single one of those.

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo good list of movies!!! Haven't seen nr 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10!!!! so i really need to, cause i love those that i've seen from your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont regret it, I just love all those, thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. yesss great taste! keen to check out the french one looks so adorable, you would love the dreamers if you haven't seen that already? my hair is so damanged at the moment, all i can do i probably go out and get some treatment but im too lazy! i enjoy going through your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't but now is on my waiting list, and you should totally try "une femme est une femme" is such a good movie. your hair does not look bad at all and the color you have is amazing, photography: you are doing it GREAT.
      Thank you I appreciate the thought SO MOUCH <3

      Delete

Thank you \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ for all that love your sending

instagram